Skip to main content

Helping you export your vehicle with efficiency and ease.

Buying a personal vehicle, RV, or motorized farm equipment in the US and wanting to bring it into Canada? You will need to take 3 steps:


Purchase the vehicle and obtain a Bill of Sale and Title (if applicable).

Obtain an ITN so that US Customs will approve your vehicle for export.

Notify US Customs of your intent to export the vehicle at the Port of Entry of your choosing and allow 72 hours before crossing.

Sound Challenging?

It isn’t when you let MVP Auto Export (also known as Mike’s Parcel) do the work for you. You simply need to purchase your vehicle, provide us with a copy of the Title (if applicable) and Bill of Sale (a cellphone picture will do), and submit the AES Form below. We’ll do the rest.

Within 24 hours we will provide you with an ITN and notify US Customs. You can show up at the border 72 hours later with your ITN, declare your intent at US Customs, and then proceed to Canadian Customs.

Need a place to store you vehicle for a few days?

We Can Help!

Download the AES PDF or fill out the form below!

Either download the AES Direct Filing form and send it to [email protected] along with your Bill of Sale and a clear copy of the Vehicle Certificate of Title or fill out the contact form below.

Required Information

The following information is required to submit Automated Export System (AES) Electronic Export Information (EEI). In addition to the information below, the following documents are required (if applicable): 1. Bill of Sale. 2. A clear copy of the Vehicle Certificate of Title. Once your AES has been filed, we will provide an Internal Transaction Number (ITN). Your vehicle will not be admissible to Canada without an ITN.

AES Direct Filing

Canadian Importer

Physical Address: *
Physical Address:

Point of Origin

Address where vehicle is being picked up in the US
Address: *

Vehicle Information

Shipping Method: *
File Upload:

Maximum file size: 104.86MB

Please upload an image of your bill of sale and a CLEAR copy of the Vehicle Certificate of Title - these image files MUST be smaller than 104 MBs. *Note: If using mobile device or experiencing file upload errors, please email these files to [email protected] to complete the filing.


I hereby authorize MVP Auto Export to file AES EEI on my behalf. I understand that MVP Auto Export assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed, or incomplete information, including but not limited to information provided under the heading "border crossing date." MVP Auto Export will not be held responsible for failure to file or late filing violations.
Consent: *
You are signing this form electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this agreement.